The GJSSA only accept manuscript in English.
Length of Paper
The length of the paper should not exceed 20 pages. Paper containing more than 20 pages words will be returned to the author(s) to abridge. Articles should be typed in double-space (including footnotes and references) in A4 format with wide margins. Authors are urged to write as concisely as possible, but not at the expense of clarity.
Title page is a separated page before the text. It should include the following information:
- Title: Title should be concise and informative. Try to avoid abbreviations where possible.
- Author’s names and affiliations: Please indicate the given name and family name clearly. Present the authors’ affiliation addresses (where the actual work was done) below the names. Indicate all affiliations with a lower-case superscript letter immediately after the author’s name and in front of the appropriate address. Provide the full postal address of each affiliation, including the country name, and, if available, the e-mail address, and telephone number of each author.
- Corresponding author: Clearly indicate who is willing to handle correspondence at all stages of refereeing, publication and also post-publication. Ensure that telephone numbers (with country and area code) are provided in addition to the e-mail address and the complete postal address.
A concise and factual abstract is required (maximum length of 150 words). The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions. An abstract is often presented separate from the article, so it must be able to stand alone. References should therefore be avoided, but if essential, they must be cited in full, without reference to the reference list.
Immediately after the abstract, provide a maximum of 8 keywords, avoiding general and plural terms and multiple concepts (avoid, for example, ‘and’, ‘of’).
Subdivision of the Article
Divide your article into clearly defined and numbered sections. Subsections should be numbered 1, 2. (then 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.1.2), 1.2, etc. The abstract is not included in section numbering.
Table and Figures
Present tables and figures at the end of the article.
Author(s) should follow the latest edition of APA style in referencing. Please visit www.apastyle.org to learn more about APA style. Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa).
Submission Preparation Checklist
Before submitting the manuscript, author(s) should check the following list.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file.
- Manuscript has been made in the light of Journal’s author guidelines.
- Author(s) did not mention his or her name and affiliation in the main text.
Send the manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org